Platte County Court House 1922 Christmas Bulb

$6.00

3 in stock

Description

The Court House which is located on 14th St. between 26th and 27th Ave. It was dedicated June 26, 1922, at a cost of $293,471.96 excluding furniture and other litigations. Outside walls are faced with buff Bedford, Indiana Limestone anchored to the brick backing the walls with iron anchors. Both entrances have stone approaches, platform and steps, with a Colonnade two stories high across the South and East fronts and a pediment over the South. The building was designed by Chas Wurdeman as Architect and erected by H.F. Woerth as Superintendent of Construction. This is the Fourth Edition from the series Memories of Columbus, NE that came out in 1995.